U.S. Army Improvised Munitions Handbook (Hardcover)
You don't have to be on the front lines to appreciate the wealth of information in the US Army Improvised Munitions Handbook. In fact, you never know when you might need to call on the lessons presented in these pages. First compiled as a reference for soldiers in guerrilla warfare situations without access to conventional weapons and supplies, this guide is full of potentially life-saving details on the construction of improvised munitions.
Whether you're deep undercover in enemy territory or defending your home and family, US Army Improvised Munitions Handbook will keep you armed to the teeth with countless recipes for weapons made from items found in hardware stores, junk piles, drug stores, and gas stations. Including over 600 illustrations to accompany the text, this guide explains the step-by-step construction of a huge number of munitions ranging from incendiaries, explosives, propellants, charges, detonators, mortars, delays, switches, and more, from readily available materials.
Ideal for active soldiers or civilians who want to be ready for anything, the US Army Improvised Munitions Handbook is a complete resource for all your guerrilla warfare needs
Readers interested in related titles from The U.S. Army will also want to see:
- Army Guerrilla Warfare Handbook (ISBN: 1626542732)
- Army Guide to Boobytraps (ISBN: 1626544700)
- Army Leadership Field Manual FM 22-100 (ISBN: 1626544298)
- Army M-1 Garand Technical Manual (ISBN: 1626543305)
- Army Physical Readiness Training with Change FM 7-22 (ISBN: 1626544018)
- Army Special Forces Guide to Unconventional Warfare (ISBN: 1626542708)
- Army Survival Manual FM 21-76 (ISBN: 1626544417)
- Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual (ISBN: 1626544247)
- Map Reading and Land Navigation FM 3-25.26 (ISBN: 1626542988)
- Ranger Handbook SH 21-76 (ISBN: 1626545197)
- Rigging Techniques, Procedures, and Applications FM 5-125 (ISBN: 1626544336)
- Special Forces Sniper Training and Employment FM 3-05.222 (ISBN: 1626544484)
- The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad FM 3-21.8 / 7-8 (ISBN: 1626544271)
- Understanding Rigging (ISBN: 1626544670)
Book Clubs - Upcoming Dates
Please check back. We will be announcing the dates and times in the near future.