Just Dance (Whatever After #15) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Abby in Wonderland (Whatever After: Special Edition) (Paperback): $7.19
- #2: Abby in Oz (Whatever After Special Edition #2) (Hardcover): $15.29
- #3: Sink or Swim (Whatever After #3) (Paperback): $5.39
- #4: Dream On (Whatever After #4) (Paperback): $5.39
- #5: Bad Hair Day (Whatever After #5) (Paperback): $5.39
- #6: Cold As Ice (Whatever After #6) (Paperback): $5.39
- #7: Beauty Queen (Whatever After #7) (Paperback): $5.39
- #8: Once Upon a Frog (Whatever After #8) (Paperback): $5.39
- #9: Genie in a Bottle (Whatever After #9) (Paperback): $5.39
- #10: Sugar and Spice (Whatever After #10) (Paperback): $6.29
- #11: Two Peas in a Pod (Whatever After #11) (Hardcover): $13.49
- #12: Seeing Red (Whatever After #12) (Hardcover): $13.49
- #13: Spill the Beans (Whatever After #13) (Hardcover): $13.49
- #14: Good as Gold (Whatever After #14) (Hardcover): $13.49
Here is the fifteenth magical installment of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling series of fractured fairy tales for fearless kids!
Put on your dancing shoes!
Believe it or not, there's a fairy named Maryrose LIVING in my house. And she's sending me and my brother, Jonah, through the magic mirror and into the story of The Twelve Dancing Princesses. There, we meet the twelve sisters who sneak out every night to go dancing. But Jonah and I have our own mission. It's up to us to find the enchanted object that will give Maryrose her fairy powers back.
So now we need to:
-Get our hands on an invisibility cloak
-Follow the twelve princesses to their secret hideout.
-Learn some VERY complicated dance steps.
-And avoid being thrown in the dungeon.
We better wiggle our way out of this magical mess or we'll never help our fairy friend in time!
About the Author
Sarah Mlynowski is the New York Times bestselling author of the Whatever After series, the Magic in Manhattan series, Best Wishes, Gimme a Call, and a bunch of other books for teens and tweens, including the Upside-Down Magic series, which she cowrites with Lauren Myracle and Emily Jenkins and which was adapted into a movie for the Disney Channel. Originally from Montreal, Sarah now lives in Los Angeles with her family. Visit Sarah online at sarahm.com and find her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter at @sarahmlynowski.
Praise for the Whatever After series:
"Kids will race through these laugh-out-loud, action-packed, magical adventures." -- Max Brallier, New York Times bestselling author of The Last Kids on Earth series
"A dazzling gem of a series!" -- Karina Yan Glaser, New York Times bestselling author of The Vanderbeekers series
"The feminist in me adored it, and the mother in me loved how my daughter would long to cuddle in close as we read together." -- Danielle Herzog, blogging for The Washington Post
"Hilarious... with unexpected plot twists and plenty of girl power." -- Booklist
"An uproariously funny read. The swift pace of the tale and non-stop action... will enchant readers from the first page." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Giddy, fizzy, hilarious fun!" -- Lauren Myracle, author of Luv Ya Bunches
"Tons of fractured fairy tale fun!" -- Meg Cabot, author of Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls and The Princess Diaries series
Book Clubs - Upcoming Dates
Please check back. We will be announcing the dates and times in the near future.