I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $15.53
- #4: Courageous Creatures (I Survived True Stories #4) (Hardcover): $23.39
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $15.53
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $15.53
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $15.53
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $15.53
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): $15.53
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011: Book 12 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Edition) (Library Binding): Email or call for price
- #16: I Survived the Children’s Blizzard, 1888 (I Survived #16) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
No grizzly has ever killed a human in Glacier before . . . until tonight. Eleven-year-old Melody Vega and her family come to Glacier National Park every year, and it's always been a place where she can forget her troubles. But this year is different. With Mom gone, every moment in the park is a heartbreaking reminder of the past. Then Mel comes face-to-face with the mighty grizzly. Now her only thought is one of survival. Mel will soon be a part of one of the most tragic seasons in the history of America's national parks - a summer of terror that will forever change ideas about how grizzlies and humans can exist together in the wild.
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the September 11 attacks, the destruction of Pompeii, Hurricane Katrina, and the bombing of Pearl Harbor, among others. She lives in Connecticut with her family, and can be found online at laurentarshis.com.
Book Clubs - Upcoming Dates
Please check back. We will be announcing the dates and times in the near future.