I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): $14.63
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $15.53
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $15.53
- #4: Courageous Creatures (I Survived True Stories #4) (Hardcover): $23.39
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $15.53
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Large Print / Library Binding): Email or call for price
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $16.56
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $15.53
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $15.53
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): $15.53
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Prebound): $15.30
- #16: I Survived the Children’s Blizzard, 1888 (I Survived #16) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): $14.63
- #21: I Survived the Galveston Hurricane, 1900 (I Survived #21) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
In commemoration of the 75th anniversary of D-Day, Lauren Tarshis shines a spotlight on the story of the Normandy landings, the largest seaborne invasion in history and foundation for the Allied victory in World War II.
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the September 11 attacks, the destruction of Pompeii, Hurricane Katrina, and the bombing of Pearl Harbor, among others. She lives in Connecticut with her family, and can be found online at laurentarshis.com.
Book Clubs - Upcoming Dates
Please check back. We will be announcing the dates and times in the near future.