The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire #1) (CD-Audio)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Wings of Fire series.
- #2: Wings of Fire: The Lost Heir: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2) (Wings of Fire Graphix #2) (Paperback): $11.69
- #3: Wings of Fire: The Hidden Kingdom: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3) (Wings of Fire Graphix #3) (Paperback): $11.69
- #4: The Dark Secret (Wings of Fire #4) (Paperback): $7.19
- #5: The Brightest Night (Wings of Fire #5) (Paperback): $8.09
- #6: Moon Rising (Wings of Fire #6) (Paperback): $8.09
- #7: Winter Turning (Wings of Fire #7) (Paperback): $8.09
- #8: Escaping Peril (Wings of Fire #8) (Paperback): $8.09
- #9: Talons of Power (Wings of Fire #9) (Paperback): $8.09
- #10: Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire #10) (Paperback): $7.19
- #11: The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire #11) (Paperback): $8.09
- #12: The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire #12) (Paperback): $7.19
- #13: The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire #13) (Paperback): $7.19
- #14: The Dangerous Gift (Wings of Fire #14) (Hardcover): $15.29
- #15: The Flames of Hope (Wings of Fire #15) (Large Print / Library Binding): Email or call for price
A thrilling new series soars above the competition and redefines middle-grade fantasy fiction for a new generation!The seven dragon tribes have been at war for generations, locked in an endless battle over an ancient, lost treasure. A secret movement called the Talons of Peace is determined to bring an end to the fighting, with the help of a prophecy -- a foretelling that calls for great sacrifice.Five dragonets are collected to fulfill the prophecy, raised in a hidden cave and enlisted, against their will, to end the terrible war.But not every dragonet wants a destiny. And when the select five escape their underground captors to look for their original homes, what has been unleashed on the dragon world may be far more than the revolutionary planners intended . . .
About the Author
TUI T. SUTHERLAND is the author of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Wings of Fire series, the Menagerie trilogy, and the Pet Trouble series, as well as a contributing author to the bestselling Spirit Animals and Seekers series (as part of the Erin Hunter team). In 2009, she was a two-day champion on Jeopardy! She lives in Massachusetts with her wonderful husband, two awesome sons, and two very patient dogs. To learn more about Tui's books, visit her online at tuibooks.com.
Book Clubs - Upcoming Dates
Please check back. We will be announcing the dates and times in the near future.