Middle School: Million Dollar Mess (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Middle School series.
- #1: Middle School, The Worst Years of My Life (Hardcover): $33.99
- #2: Middle School: Get Me out of Here! (Hardcover): $32.99
- #3: Middle School: My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar (Hardcover): $33.99
- #4: Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill (Hardcover): $12.59
- #5: Middle School: Ultimate Showdown (Hardcover): $12.59
- #6: Middle School: Save Rafe! (Hardcover): $12.59
- #7: Middle School: Just My Rotten Luck (Hardcover): $13.49
- #8: Middle School: Dog's Best Friend (Hardcover): $12.59
- #9: Middle School: Escape to Australia (Hardcover): $13.49
- #10: Middle School: From Hero to Zero (Hardcover): $12.59
- #11: Middle School: Born to Rock (Hardcover): $13.49
- #12: Middle School: Master of Disaster (Hardcover): $12.59
- #13: Middle School: Field Trip Fiasco (Hardcover): $12.59
- #14: Middle School: It's a Zoo in Here! (Hardcover): $12.59
- #15: Middle School: Winter Blunderland (Hardcover): $12.59
In this laugh-out-loud funny installment of a #1 New York Times bestselling series, Rafe inherits a million dollars—and a million problems—as he finds himself struggling to fit in at one of the snobbiest schools in the country.When Rafe discovers that he's inherited a fortune, it's not all good news. Sure, he gets an all-expenses-paid trip to glamorous Beverly Hills…. but he also has to go to school while he's in California. Blergh. And not just any school–St. Benedict’s, the snobbiest of snobby establishments. You can bet your bottom dollar that Rafe doesn’t exactly fit in. Toss in a ramshackle house Rafe’s family has to live in before they can inherit the money and a group of bullies who make Miller the Killer look downright friendly, and this trip might be more trash than treasure.
Rafe finds himself in the middle of a very big mess. Can he tidy his life up, or will he be sent packing?
About the Author
James Patterson is the world’s bestselling author. The creator of the Max Einstein and Middle School series, he founded JIMMY Patterson to publish books that young readers will love. He lives in Florida with his family.
Martin Chatterton was born in Liverpool, England and has been successfully writing and illustrating books for almost thirty years. His work has been shortlisted for numerous awards in the UK, US, and Australia. After time spent in the US, Martin now divides his time between Australia and the UK.
Book Clubs - Upcoming Dates
Please check back. We will be announcing the dates and times in the near future.